The Wheel of the Year is turning once again and we are about to welcome in the third and final Spring festival of Beltane. Beltane is one of the four fire festivals of the wheel of the year and is a celebration of spring at its fullest and also the beginning of summer. It’s a time to celebrate the abundance of mother nature that is so apparent at this time of year and re-establish our connection to Gaia as we enter into these lighter, warmer days.
In this course we are going to be exploring how to honour Beltane in our own hearts and homes. We will be connecting with Goddesses associated with this particular Sabbat and connecting with the archetype of the Queen. I have combined my background in Celtic spirituality, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
- The history and meaning of Beltane and it’s traditions
- Goddesses associated with this time of year
- How to honour Beltane’s archetype of the Queen
- Seasonal self care for Spring/Summer
- How to create a Beltane Altar
- Embracing Creativity with pressed flower art
- How to make your very own flower crown
You will receive:
- a Meditation Journey to crown yourself as May Queen
- Rituals for honouring Beltane
- A playlist, pinterest board and resources
- a Journaling Sheet & journaling prompts
This course is a self-study course, once you’ve registered you’ll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace. There are no refunds on digital courses.