Let’s cast our minds back to the time of Celtic warriors and legends and take a journey to the Isle of Mists, the Isle of Skye in Scotland. Here, shrouded in mist and mystery lies the Fortress of Shadows, Dún Scáith, home to the warrior Queen Scáthach. Scáthach is a fairly unknown Celtic Goddess but one who I have fallen in love with. She is a dark Goddess and Warrior Maiden, famed in Ireland and Scotland for training heroes at her warrior college. Scáthach, whose name means shadowy one, seems to encapsulate the harsh and unforgiving landscape of this area of the world and would only train those who could first make it to her fortress alive. She is also a powerful Goddess of prophecy and magic.
In this course we are going to explore Scáthach’s her story and connect to the land in which she dwells. Connecting with this powerful Goddess of transformation can help us on our own hero/heroine’s quest. We are going to be journeying in meditation to meet Scáthach and overcome any fear, self doubts or limiting beliefs we have about our self whilst receiving her guidance.
We will explore:
- the history, origins and folklore of Scáthach
- how to honour Scáthach in your life today
- How to work with dark Goddesses
- Scáthach’s correspondences and how to create an altar to her
You will receive:
- a guided meditation to meet Scáthach
- course notes to work through at your own pace exploring her history and mythology
- resources to deepen your understanding of both Scáthach and the stories she belongs to
This course is a self study course so you can journey through the course at your own pace. Once you’ve registered for the course you’ll have access to all the course content. There are no refunds for digital content.
Any questions please feel free to reach out to met at email@example.com