It has long been common knowledge that the moon has an influence on our bodies and emotions. In this course we will be applying this understanding to our Yoga Practice and learn how to move with the moon. Lunar Yoga teaches us that we are not the same from one week to the next. Our bodies need different things at different times. A lot of times, Yoga is taught with set routines and set poses and this expectation that our body should be the same and should be able to achieve the same thing each time we step on our mat. Learning how the phases of the moon affect our energy levels and emotions helps us to begin to adapt our practice to honour these rhythms. We begin to learn to rest with the Dark moon, set powerful intentions with the New Moon, harness our creativity with the waxing moon, dance with the full moon and release and let go with the waning moon. At each point in the lunar cycle, the moon has something different to show us and teach us and by learning to live in accordance with her rhythms we can harness her power and awaken our inner lunar Goddess.
You will receive:
- A Lunar Yoga Workbook (this is a PDF ebook with info sheets, journaling sheets and altar cards featuring my original artwork)
- A Yoga Video practice for the Dark, Waxing, Full and Waning Moon +bonus yoga videos
- 5 MP3 Audio meditations
- A Mudra Practice for the Dark, Waxing, Full and Waning Moon
- self care practices for each phase of the moon
You will learn:
- The phases of the moon and how these affect us physically, emotionally and energetically
- How the individual Star Signs influence our body
- How to adapt your yoga practice to harmonise with the phases of the moon
- Moon Rituals
- Working with Lunar Goddesses
- The Moon Salutations – Chandra Namaskar
- How to manifest with the moon (setting intentions & creating ritual)
- How to develop your own relationship with the moon
THE DARK MOON – LUNAR WINTER
- Honouring Rest – Restorative Yoga for the Dark Moon (video)
- Mudra for the Dark Moon
- MP3 Meditation Audio for the Dark Moon
- Self Care practices for the Dark Moon
THE NEW MOON – LUNAR WINTER/SPRING
- Setting intentions for the New Moon
- New Moon Ritual
- MP3 Meditation Audio for the New Moon
- Self Care practices for the New Moon
THE WAXING MOON – LUNAR SPRING
- Awakening Shakti – Womb Yoga for the Waxing Moon (video)
- Mudra for the Waxing Moon
- MP3 Meditation Audio for the waxing moon
- Self Care practices for the Waxing Moon
THE FULL MOON – LUNAR SUMMER
- Moon Salutations – Full Moon Yoga Practice (video)
- Mudra for the Full Moon
- MP3 Meditation Audio for the full moon
- How to make moon water (video)
- Full Moon Ritual
- Self Care practices for the Full Moon
THE WANING MOON – LUNAR AUTUMN
- Returning Home to Self – Base Chakra Restorative Yoga (video)
- Mudra for the Waning Moon
- MP3 Meditation Audio for the Waning Moon
- Self Care practices for the Waning Moon
I can’t wait to welcome you to this course!
Course Cost: $69.00. Course starts straight way giving you access to all the content for you to work through at your own pace.
ABOUT MICHELLE BOXLEY
Michelle is a Priestess, Yoga Teacher, Women’s Circle Facilitator, Moon MotherⓇ and Artist. She is passionate about connecting people to the rhythms and cycles of the seasons and the moon. Michelle spent many years living and working at Buddhist Temples in Australia where she trained as a Buddhist Meditation and Scripture Teacher. She is also a qualified Yoga Teacher and Teacher trainer with a passion for feminine form and seasonal Yoga and trained as a Circle Leader with the Wild Woman Project. She is currently training in Druidry with the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids as well as training as a Goddess Priestess with Kimberly Moore.
Michelle recently qualified as a Moon MotherⓇ which means she is able to give Womb Blessings and Womb Healings and works to help women rebalance and reclaim their cycles. She is also qualified as a Rose Priestess with the Magdalene Rose Temple.
Michelle has over 10 years of experience as a spiritual teacher and combines her background in Tibetan Buddhism with her Celtic roots to create classes, workshops and events that help people connect to the magic that’s within them and around them.
Michelle is based in Stourbridge in the UK where she runs her own Yoga and Holistic Centre called The Soul Shala. She also hosts retreats and events throughout the Uk including the Wild Womban Gathering in Wales which takes place each year at Autumn Equinox.
She is also the founder of the Sisters of the Moon Online Temple and writer of the Sisters of the Moon Online Zine which you can view on etsy.