If you’re looking for new way of visioning your year, the Calamoondala is for you! This guided ecourse takes you through a step-by-stepprocess of creating your own unique, powerful Calamoondala for 2019. Only simple supplies are needed, but the wisdom will last all year.
A Calamoondala is a circular, patterned calendar tracking the full and new moons over the course of a year using a mandala-type design. It can also include an annual oracle or incorporate intention-setting for the year. I often encourage people to think in circles rather than in lines and with a Calamoondala we clearly see the year as a cycle, a circle, another turn around the sun, rather than as a series of linear boxes as a graph, implying a distinct beginning and ending.
Listen to your body as she is tugged to dance in the light of the moon.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to draw your own unique Calamoondala
- Incorporate an annual oracle reading into your Calamoondala using Womanrunes
- Receive printable templates to use with others
- Share tips on creating Calamoondalas with a group of friends
- Create an Intention Candle (and receive a printables packet to share with your women’s circle!)
If you have purchased the Womanrunes book and card set or have taken one of Molly’s online courses, this course is a free gift for you! If you don’t have the Womanrunes book yet, you can get your copy here.
The included templates can also be used as crystal grids!