Course Title: Rhythms of the Goddess Autumn Journal
Format: Self-paced – approximately 10 – 15 prompts per month for 3 months
Guides/Instructors: Kimberly F. Moore & MotherHouse of the Goddess
Investment: $33 for Summer Journal or $99 for Annual (includes 4 seasons – 1 free!)
- Register here for just Autumn
- CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (includes Autumn 2018, Winter 2018, Winter 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019)
Registration: You may register anytime & previous prompts will be available
Length: Prompts every few days for 3 months
Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal is full of myth, magick, and all the sacred (and witchy!) wisdom that you need to attune your season to Goddess. It is released every quarter with prompts to inspire re-membrance of Goddess and practices to work magick in our everyday lives.
Rhythms of the Goddess Autumn Journal is named Season of the Witch, in honor of the power and magick of this season. The Holy Days of Autumn are potent times, the veils are thin between all the worlds, and we are calling forth and empowering our inner Witch!
Fall Equinox is the balance of dark and light, day and night, and the drama of the descent of the Goddess throughout multiple cultures and traditions reflects the equinox: Demeter and Persephone, Inanna and Erishkegal, Isis and Nepthys. The sweet sorrow of the Autumn season acknowledges that decay and death are always inevitable. Leading us through the innermost labyrinth are the the Dark Queens whose liminal natures signify the mysteries present in working the energies of life, death and rebirth: Hekate, Kali, Durga, Cerridwen, the Morrigan, Arianrhod, Coatlicue, The Fates. We honor the need for the downward spiral to connect with our deepest knowing. We reflect the shadows and the light.
Continuing the theme of balance, the fall holidays are also unfolding: Mabon (the witches Thanksgiving), Navratri (Durga Puja and nine nights of the Hindu Mothers), and soon, Samhain. Gathering in community and celebration supports the challenging and rewarding inner work that we are undertaking.
You are invited to join in the celebration of the Rhythms of Goddess for Autumn, to acknowledge and sync with Goddess on Her Holy Days and to bring forward the ancient magick to us here and now.
Your investment for Rhythms of the Goddess is $33 per season or $99 for the year(you get a season free if you pay annually!).
Register above for just Autumn or CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (will include Autumn, Winter 20118, Spring 2019. and Summer 2019).
AUTUMN JOURNAL 2018 INCLUDES:
BONUS 1 – Witch Resources released September 1 – book lists, tools, and resources
BONUS 2 AUTUMN 2018 – LIVE SAMHAIN RITUAL MEDITATION CALL on Tuesday 10/30/18
Welcome Info & Resources
- Welcome resources
- Goddess playlist
- Welcoming the Magic of Autumn activities
- Signs and Symbols of Autumn
Each Month – September, October, November
- Goddess Calendar and Astrology Updates for each month
- 10 – 15 Featured Prompts and Practices per month according to the Goddess Calendar
- Ritual and Ceremony tips for the Solstices, Equinoxes and Holy Days
- Prompts released every few days (or more often), according to the Goddess Calendar
- Myth, magick, and wisdom practices on how to connect with the featured Goddesses
- Full Moon and New Moon Astrology
- Witchy Magick & Enchantments – altar work and ways to work with plants, trees, flowers, crystals, and animal allies
- Seasonal recipes for home, lunar, and Sabbat gatherings
- Special Guest Priestess Interviews and/or Articles
Myth – Featured Goddesses for Autumn: Ariadne, Yemaya, Oshun, Tara, Persephone, Hekate, Demeter, Minerva, Inanna, Erishkegal, Maman Brigitte, Durga and the Shakti Goddesses, and more!
Magick and Wisdom Practices: Holy Days of Mabon, Durga Puja and Navratri, Samhain, Day of the Dead, and Diwali! Plus, Candle Magick, Temple and Altar Work, Divination, Crystals, Lunar Cycles, Guided Goddess Meditations, Tips for Ritual and Ceremony, and more!