Course Title: Warrior Goddesses of Africa and Beyond
Format: Weekly Sessions and Bi-Weekly Video Webinars
Instructor: Lilith Dorsey
Registration: Register Online
Length: 5 weeks
The warrior goddesses lie deep inside all of us, buried in our histories and our DNA. Learn about the roots of these amazing foremothers, warriors, and queens, and how to use this energy to access your own primal power. Here we will learn the foundations of honoring these forces in our lives through art, offerings, rituals and more.
Course begins June 26, 2018 – registration remains open.
The class will begin with the times and truths presented by our powerful Foremothers. Warrior strength comes in many different forms and our journey will continue with the sacred beauty of the Orisha Oshun, the glory of Erzulie, the silent power of Maman Brigitte, and more. Every other week the course will feature online webinars, where we will discuss these sacred warriors in even more detail. The warrior goddess spirit lives in all of us. This class is open to people of all gender identities, creeds, or races, we hope you’ll join us.
Included in this course:
- Practical Ways to Honor and Connect with Your Foremothers on an Ancestor Altar
- Herbs and Offerings for Oshun the Orisha of Love
- Herbs, Botanicals, + Offerings for Erzulie Dantor, the fierce warrior Lwa known as a protector of women
- Sacred Recipes for the Warrior Goddesses
- Meditation and workings for the Ancestral Lwa Maman Brigitte
- Ways to Honor Your Warrior Goddess both Inside and Out
- Bi-Weekly Online Video Webinars where we will answer questions + put in practice the Goddess knowledge we have been studying
- And much, much more