Course Title: FEAST – Autumn and Winter
Format: Self-paced – move through prompts at your pace
Guides/Instructors: Kimberly F. Moore
Investment: $55 early bird through 10/2/17 and then $66
Registration: register online – Registration open through 10/22/17
Length: BEGINS 10/8/17 – Prompts will be released every week through beginning of December.
Autumn & Winter Focus ~ Food Myth ~ Goddess Recipes ~ Kitchen Magic
The kitchen is my bliss zone and I am thrilled to unveil FEAST – an online course weaving food, myth, magic, and Goddess into our everyday!
Most Goddesses have food and drink that is sacred to them, but there are many that are the direct source of food and nourishment. We will explore the myths of the Goddesses related to food, dive in to scrumptious recipes that are geared for you to make at home, and engage mindfully and magically with our food. Be ready to tap your inner Kitchen Witch and bring holy practice into your food choices and prep.
I invite you to engage mindfully with your food, the Goddesses who embody it, and the magic of the kitchen.
Get your cauldrons ready and step into my kitchen as we explore the Goddesses, food myth, and magic of Autumn and Winter!
***Prompts will be released every week through beginning of December.
LESSONS BEGIN 10/8/2017 (Registration open through 10/22)- BONUS INFO ACCESSIBLE IMMEDIATELY
FEAST – AUTUMN AND WINTER INCLUDES:
BONUS – QUINOA GODDESS
- Mother of All Grains
- How to Make Perfect Quinoa
- Fall Quinoa Recipe
- Winter Quinoa Recipe
STARTS 10/8 – AUTUMN AND WINTER KITCHEN WITCH
- Setting up a Magickal Kitchen
- Infusing magick into your food
- Magickal herbs for Autumn and Winter
FOODS OF THE UNDERWORLD GODDESSES
- Food myths for the Underworld Goddesses
- Hekate Suppers
- Persephone and Pomegranates
- Feeding the Ancestors
- Goddess Recipes
DIVINE PUMPKINS AND HOLY GOURDS
- Goddesses and food myths for pumpkins and gourds
- Recipes for pumpkins and gourds
- Pumpkin and Gourd Magic outside the kitchen
- SPECIAL – Pumpkin Soup for Samhain
- Cauldron myths
- Goddesses of the Cauldron
- Recipes for Gatherings
- Goddesses of Earth
- Annapurna – the Goddess of Food & Bliss Bowl recipe
- Ukemochi – She Who Possesses Food & recipes
- Dewi Sri – Goddess of Rice and recipe
- Pomona – Goddess of Orchards and recipe
- Sedna – Sea Goddess and recipe
- Ceres – Goddess of Grain and recipe
- Goddesses of root vegetables
- Food myths of root vegetables
- Recipes to tap our roots
GODDESSES OF THE HEARTH
- Goddesses of the Hearth
- Lighting the Hearth Fires
- Hearth Magic
PRAYING TO THE GODDESSES OF COFFEE AND CACAO
- Goddesses of Coffee and Cacao
- Ceremony & Practice for Coffee and Cacao
- Recipes for Coffee and Cacao
Food was a central and unifying experience in my home as I grew up. From visits to all manner of markets, farms, and butchers, to planning recipes and breaking bread with family and friends, it’s no surprise that I am highly food-focused. Some of my fondest memories are the amazing dinners hosted by my parents and spending time in my Grandmother’s kitchen while she cooked.
Each time I step into the kitchen to create a recipe and cook, I invite the Hungry Goddesses to join me and to provide their sustenance and nourishment. When I stand in the fields of a farm or over the lush offerings from a garden, I am amazed at the way Goddess provides for us. As I create recipes and gather with friends and family, I pour my love into each bite they take.
I have been a food writer and photographer and recipe creator for more than eight years. Food is my bliss and I am delighted to be sharing it with you! xo Kimberly