Course Title: Rhythms of the Goddess Summer Journal
Format: Self-paced – approximately 15 prompts per month for 3 months
Guides/Instructors: Kimberly F. Moore & MotherHouse of the Goddess
Investment: $33 for Summer Journal or $99 for Annual
- Register below for just Summer
- CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (will include Summer, Autumn, Winter 2017 and Spring 2018 – you get a season free if you pay annually!)
Registration: register online for Summer Journal
Length: Prompts every few days for 3 months
Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal is NEW and full of myth and magick and all the sacred (and witchy!) wisdom that you need to attune your season to Goddess. It will be released every quarter with prompts to inspire re-membrance of Goddess and practices to work magick in our everyday lives. Our first edition is Summer 2017.
As we move into the season of Summer, Goddess is LIGHT and FIRE. The summer fruits and flowers are in full bloom and Goddess invites us into Her creation-phase, to participate with laughter, love, and celebration. She is stoking the fires to bring imagination into form; evoking growth and light for the seeds of our deepest desires. Luminous, effulgent and in Her power, Goddess is genesis and reminds us that we too are Creatrix in Her image.
Throughout summer, Goddess continues to ripen, reveal Herself magnificently in the harvests of summer. Her ambrosial table is ready for feasting … cherries, blackberries, corn, tomatoes … and we give thanks for Her harvest that sustains and represents life at the height of providence. This is Her physical promise of nourishment for us during the fallow season.
The summer heat seeps into our bones and kindles the Soul. The bees sing the mantras of the Great Mother and fertility. We play on the shores of the Mother of Oceans, Rivers and Lakes and bathe ourselves in Her sacred waters.
You are invited to join in the celebration of the Rhythms of Goddess, to acknowledge and sync with Goddess on Her Holy Days and to bring forward the ancient magick to us here and now.
SUMMER JOURNAL 2017 INCLUDES:
Welcome Info & Resources
- Welcome resources
- Goddess playlist
- Welcoming the Magic of Summer activities
- Signs and Symbols of Summer
- BONUS – May Prompts
Each Month – June, July, and August
- Goddess Calendar and Astrology Updates and Divinations for each month
- 10 – 15 Featured Prompts and Practices per month according to the Goddess Calendar
- Ritual and Ceremony tips for the Solstices, Equinoxes and Holy Days
- Prompts released every few days (or more often), according to the Goddess Calendar
- Myth, magick, and wisdom practices on how to connect with the featured Goddesses
- Full Moon and New Moon Astrology and Divination
- Guided Goddess Meditations throughout the month
- Gaia Magick & Enchantments – altar work and ways to work with plants, trees, flowers, crystals, and animal allies
- Seasonal recipes for home, lunar, and Sabbat gatherings
- Special Guest Priestess Interviews and/or Articles
Myth – Featured Goddesses for Summer: Juno, Hera, Ganga, Pachamama, Mami Wata, Fortuna, Mut, Amaterasu, Cerridwen, Tara, Skadi, Isis, Nepthys, Erzuli, Mary Magdalene, Anket, Pythia, Lakshmi, Gayatri, Hekate, Sophia, Diana, Hathor, Nemesis, Vinayaki, Ilmatar, Black Madonna, Radha, and a few surprises!
Magick and Wisdom Practices: Candle Magick, Gaia Medicine Bundle, Temple and Altar Work, Divination, Crystals, Lunar Cycles, Guided Goddess Meditation, Tips for Ritual and Ceremony, and more!
Goddess Spirituality is about rhythm … the rhythm of our bodies, the rhythm of our lives, and the rhythm of Goddess in nature. Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal moves us into a wholistic connection with our Selves, the world around us, and Goddess. We sync in sacred ways to our WomanRoots and the Sacred Feminine Source deep within us. We invite the magickal into all aspects of our lives and tap our inner Priestesses. We dance with Goddess and embrace Her blessings through our thoughts, dreams, actions, and manifestations.