Course Title: Red Tent Initiation Program
Format: Several Sessions per year – Current March 21-May 1, 2017
Guides/Instructors: Molly Remer
Registration: on Seeking Bliss Online Courses
Length: Seven Weeks
Bonus: see below
**Contact Molly Remer here for questions about the next session to open & to reserve your spot
Following the spiral path of maiden, mother, and crone…
Do you hear the call of the Red Tent?
Do you envision gathering with other women in sacred space?
Do you want to feel capable and prepared to step into your power as a leader and facilitator?
Do you want to take a journey into a deeper understanding of yourself?
Do you want to reach out to other women in sisterhood and co-create a powerful circle experience?
This online course is both a powerful, personal experience AND a training in facilitating transformative women’s circles. You will listen to your deep self, access your inner wisdom and prepare to step into circle as guardian and guide for other women who are hungering for depth, connection, restoration, and renewal in today’s busy world.
Do you thrive in a small group atmosphere with lots of support, interaction, feedback, and personal attention?
This intensive program is limited to 25 women, to allow for deep connection and dedicated attention.
While the overarching theme of the course is the Red Tent, this course is completely applicable to facilitating women’s spirituality circles, ceremonies rituals, and retreats and will prepare you for womanspirit priestess work in a variety of settings.
Are you captivated by the concept of “restoring women to ceremony”?
Your online experience includes…
- A seven week immersive journey over the course of the spiral path
- Knowing Self (Maiden Unit)
- Might of Creation (Mother Unit)
- Gathering the Women (Crone Unit)
- Each unit includes a ceremony, meditations, discussion questions, journaling exercises, projects, and prompts designed to take you deep into the Red Tent process.
- Live interaction, support, feedback, and conversation via a private Facebook group
And, do you want actual, physical, tangible resources for doing this work, rather than a collection of pdfs?
With your registration, you receive an incredible resource package valued at more than $100 including:
- 74 page resource book: Restoring Women to Ceremony, The Red Tent Resource Kit, written exclusively for our Red Tent Kit and Initiation Program. In this collection of essays and ritual resources, you will find complete Red Tent “recipes,” circle leadership basics, moontime musings, and readings, quotes, and poems to help you facilitate a rich, inviting, welcoming, creative space for the women of your community.
- Womanrunes Book and Card set: used throughout the program for personal guidance and self-development. And, perfect for ongoing use in an inspiration and renewal corner at your Red Tent Circle.
- Red Tent Goddess Meditation Sculpture: symbolic of self-care and of both receiving and giving (two styles available, you can specify or we will select one for you).
- Carnelian Pendulum
- Moontime pendant with silver-tone, solid crescent moon charm
- Red altar cloth
- Red organza bag to store your resources
- Altar Candle
- Head wreath kit and tutorial
- Special Red Tent Circle Leader initiation gift (to be opened only upon program completion!)
- Red silken cord
- Spiral goddess pendant
After your process is complete you will also receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- Ritual Recipe Kit e-book
- Circle-ready digital files of the rich meditations and insightful readings used in the program
- Ongoing support and guidance through continued participation in our private Facebook group
- Opportunity to serve as a Red Tent Priestess assistant in our other online courses.
Have questions? Check out the FAQ on Brigid’s Grove!
This program is a phenomenal bargain at only $400 for everything included above!