Course Title: How to Use Moondalas and Moonwheels
Format: Self Study – you may begin at anytime
Guides/Instructors: Molly Remer
Registration: on Mystery School of the Goddess
Length: Self-paced and Open Access – all lessons are available upon registration
This class will teach you how to use circular moon calendars, also called Moondalas or Moonwheels as a tool for daily inspiration, monthly wisdom, personal guidance, charting, emotional well-being, divination, and more.
Applicable to Maidens, Mothers, Priestesses, Queens, Amazons, and Crones, you will find the Moondala-keeping process to be one that is enriching, meaningful, fulfilling, inspirational, and illuminating, all in one simple tool!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to use a Moonwheel on a daily basis
- Develop personal symbols to use on your Moonwheels
- Understand how to show other women how to use circular moon calendars for self-understanding and personal growth
- Use the Moonwheel as a tool for understanding your personal cycles, whether you are a menstruating person or not
- Incorporate daily divination into your charting
- Recognize your own physical and emotional harmony with the lunar cycle
- Receive a handout packet to use with others as well as multiple formats of printable Moondala
If you are a Red Tent facilitator or women’s circle leader, you will love this class!