Course Title: Authentic Freedom – The Secret Tradition of Christian Spiritual Alchemy
Format: Self Study – you may begin at anytime
Guides/Instructors: Lauri Ann Lumby
Registration: register online
Length: 9 lessons, 9 weeks – may be completed at your pace
Authentic Freedom is the alchemical process revealed to Lauri Ann Lumby as was taught by Jesus to his disciples and which Mary Magdalene completed and then went on to teach others. In this 9 week online course, you will learn the seven spiritual fears which are preventing you from being your most authentic self and how to transcend these fears so that you can live a life of contentment and joy.
Authentic Freedom transcends centuries of dogma to reveal the powerful and life-changing message at the heart of Jesus’ teachings and the universal truths at the core of every religion. This unique approach offers an opportunity for the participant to heal the separation they feel within themselves, with the Divine and with each other, ultimately revealing the truth of Oneness. Built upon the compelling integration of Eastern Energy Medicine and the 2000-year-old tradition of Christian, contemplative spiritual practices, Authentic Freedom revels a Dynamic and unifying path of spiritual transformation that speaks to people of all traditions and beliefs.
- Lesson One: The Road to Freedom
- Lesson Two: The Core Wound
- Lesson Three: The First Core Fear: “There is not enough”
- Lesson Four: The Second Core Fear: “I will not be able to bring forth life that will persist. I have nothing to contribute.”
- Lesson Five: The Third Core Fear: “I can’t live and be as my most authentic self.”
- Lesson Six: The Fourth Core Fear: “I am not loved.”
- Lesson Seven: The Fifth Core Fear: “I am not free to express my truth.”
- Lesson Eight: The Sixth Core Fear: “I do not know my truth.”
- Lesson Nine: The Seventh Core Fear: “I am alone.”
**The benefit of taking Authentic Freedom as an online course versus just reading the book is that you receive personal guidance and support from Lauri Ann Lumby, and with weekly scheduled lessons, you are more likely to hold yourself accountable to the exercises and assignments which is what allows you to integrate and then embody the lessons of this course!