Course Title: Healing with the Tarot
Format: Moderated Self Study – sign up anytime
Guides/Instructors: Charlotte Elea
Registration: registration on Mystery School of the Goddess
Length: 3 days/3 lessons
You are invited on a journey of self-love, healing and forgiveness. What ever ails your heart, whatever rests heavy on your soul, during this course, you’ll invite the light, love and beauty of the earth’s energy to work its way through you. During this course, you’ll complete two rituals that ignite the magic of the Tarot: On the first day, a ritual with The Empress will activate self-love, on the second day, a ritual with The Star will nurture healing and forgiveness. On the third day, further insight with the Tarot will help you integrate your discoveries, so that you may forgive yourself and others, release the past, and move forward with love blossoming in your soul.
- Lessons, direct messages and affirmations from the Archetypal Guides of the Tarot on universal love: The Empress and The Star.
- Intention setting rituals to direct your soul towards self-love, healing and forgiveness.
- Powerful recorded guided meditations that will connect you with the inner-sanctuary of your soul, and the healing light of the universe.
- Prompts for drawing Tarot cards to activate self-love, healing and forgiveness.
- Intuitive Writing Exercises to gain personal meaning, connection and reflection on Tarot activations and discoveries.
- Closing rituals to bring forth your activations into the physical realm.
- A Tarot spread and journal prompts for further insight into activations and discoveries.